- A spoon
- A long glass
- A muddler
- 6 cl light rum
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 2 tbsp of cane sugar
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 Coco Fuzion 100 Lime (250 ml sparkling)
- Crushed ice
How to mix
- Cut the lime into four wedges. Put the four lime wedges into a glass, then add the cane sugar and muddle to release the lime juice.
- Put the mint leaves on one hand and clap a few times. This will release all the aroma in the leaves. Rub the mint leaves around the rim of the glass and drop them in. Use a muddler or a big spoon to gently push the mint down into the lime juice
- Fill 75% of the glass with crushed ice and pour the light rum of your choice. Stir the mix together until the sugar dissolves
- Top with Coco Fuzion 100 Lime and garnish it with a sprig of mint. Enjoy 🙂
Ingredients 1 Coco Fuzion 100 Mango 250 ml sparkling 4 cl Edgerton Pink Gin Maraschino liquor Grenadine syrup Crushed Ice Garnish: Mango slices How to mix Fill 50% of the glass with crushed ice and pour the 4 cl Edgerton Pink Gin. Add Maraschino liquor and grenadine...
Ingredients 4 cl light rum 1/2 cup of raspberries (50g) 2 tbsp of cane sugar 1 Coco Fuzion 100 Raspberry (250 ml sparkling) crushed ice How to mix Put the raspberries in the glass, then add the cane sugar and muddle to release the aromas in the raspberries. Fill 75%...
This is a true vitamin, antioxidants and electrolyte BOMB! It won't get much healthier than this. Ingredients: 1 handful of organic baby spinach 1/2 lemon 1 tbsp ginger 1 kiwi 1 banana, frozen 1 cup (250 ml) of Coco Fuzion 100 Lime / Natural Do you have a great...