Starting Date – 17th June
Prize 1: 2 x tickets to Six Nations 2020; England v Ireland at Twickenham Stadium
Prize 2: 2 x tickets to Six Nations 2020; England v Wales at Twickenham Stadium
FUZION 100 ENGLAND RUGBY TICKETS PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 17th June – 31st December
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over other than employees, and their immediate families, of C7 Brands Ltd. and their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter (C7 Brands Ltd.) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4. Entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Prizes include;
Prize 1: 2 x tickets to Six Nations 2020; England v Wales at Twickenham Stadium
Prize 2: 2 x tickets to Six Nations 2020; England v Ireland at Twickenham Stadium
How to Enter
6. To enter the promotion, you must like and retweet the @fuzion100uk competition Twitter Post and complete the following sentence on your post; I’m a Fuzion fan because…
7. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
8. The promotion starts on 17th June 2019. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes on 31st December 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
9. Winners will be chosen:
a. At random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
b. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of The Promotor will be final.
10. The promoter will notify the winners of the details of their prize and when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
11. The prize winners will be contacted via Twitter with details of the prize. The winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours of notification otherwise the right to claim the prize may be lost.
12. Entrants that have not won either of the prizes will not receive notification that they have not won.
Rules and Regulations
13. One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prizes details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. No entries from agents, companies, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed. The Promoter is not officially affiliated with certain tournaments and therefore entrants should not reference them, hashtag them, or include any other hashtags in their post. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries which do not comply with this.
17. The prizes are as stated only. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
19. In the event that a match is cancelled or rescheduled for reasons outside C7 Brands remit, then C7 Brands will honour the ticket prizes providing the rescheduled match is at Twickenham Stadium.
20. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, indecipherable, are not in accordance with the entry instructions or fail to arrive during the Promotional Period. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, delays or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
21. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.cocofuzion100.co.uk and the Coco Fuzion 100 social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the entrant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
24. Prize winners and their guest must be available all day on the day of the chosen Six Nations England Rugby Game at Twickenham to participate in the prizes. There will be no alternative offered if prize winners or guests do not redeem all or part of their prize. Transport to the game is not included.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to C7 Brands and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the competition and not for further marketing activity.
27. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. C7 Brands Ltd. reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
29. Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name for the winners’ list.