- 4 cl light rum
- 1/2 cup of raspberries (50g)
- 2 tbsp of cane sugar
- 1 Coco Fuzion 100 Raspberry (250 ml sparkling)
- crushed ice
How to mix
- Put the raspberries in the glass, then add the cane sugar and muddle to release the aromas in the raspberries.
- Fill 75% of the glass with crushed ice and pour the light rum of your choice. Stir the mix together until the sugar dissolves
- Top with Coco Fuzion 100 Raspberry and garnish with mixed berries. Enjoy
Ingredients 1 Coco Fuzion 100 Mango 250 ml sparkling 4 cl Edgerton Pink Gin Maraschino liquor Grenadine syrup Crushed Ice Garnish: Mango slices How to mix Fill 50% of the glass with crushed ice and pour the 4 cl Edgerton Pink Gin. Add Maraschino liquor and grenadine...
Equipment A spoon A long glass A muddler Ingredients 6 cl light rum 1/2 fresh lime 2 tbsp of cane sugar 4-6 fresh mint leaves 1 Coco Fuzion 100 Lime (250 ml sparkling) Crushed ice How to mix Cut the lime into four wedges. Put the four lime wedges into a glass, then...
This is a true vitamin, antioxidants and electrolyte BOMB! It won't get much healthier than this. Ingredients: 1 handful of organic baby spinach 1/2 lemon 1 tbsp ginger 1 kiwi 1 banana, frozen 1 cup (250 ml) of Coco Fuzion 100 Lime / Natural Do you have a great...